Monday, September 7, 2015

Light The Night Walk/ San Diego/Special Team to honor Tanner ~ Love Brittney

On November 6th, we will be participating in the Light the Night Walk at Petco Park for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. This will be in honor of my brother, Tanner. Our team is Tanner Strong and we welcome anyone who wants to join, walk and or donate. All funds go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. We will be wearing red and there is a link below on my page for a Tanner Strong tshirt where all funds go towards St. Judes. Tanner is literally the light of so many people's lives. I love him so much and we need to rally, pray and send the best vibes. He is the toughest and strongest young man and he will beat this. ‪#‎tannerstrong.

I just registered for a Light The Night Walk. Join me in helping to create a world without blood cancers: http://pages.lightthenight.org/sd/SanDiego15/BHubbard

 

No comments:

Post a Comment